With a large number of successful offspring, Blue Hors Zack is a stallion of exceptional quality and a proven sire. In 2013, Zack made headlines at home, as well as abroad, where his offspring having proven to be very successful. His son, Zirconia, won the 30-day test in Zweibrucken.
The sire of 24 approved stallions and 23 premium mares, Blue Hors Zack is a stallion in a class of his own. He is the sire of:
- Sezuan (World Champion of the 5-year old dressage horses in 2014)
- Lillevangs Pari-Diva (Champion mare in Denmark in 2014)
- Zalabaster (2nd reserve champion of the Oldenburg Stallion Licensing 2014)
- Blue Hors Zee Me Blue (3-year-old stallion champion 2013)
- Zick Flower (Winner of the championship for riding horses in Herning)
- Vincent Maranello (Performance test winner 2013)
- Zorba Hojris (Licensing champion 2012)
- Zonik (4-year-old champion in Denmark 2012)
- Number 1 – 2 – 3 horses at the 2012 Danish stallion performance test
He is the dominant sire at the Danish championships for 4 and 5 year old horses, and has sired 6 offspring for the licensing in Herning in 2015.
Zack looks to be a stallion with a great future, with three very good basic gaits, an outstanding willingness to work and a great willingness to collect. Sadly, after becoming ill as a six-year-old, Zack suffered an eye injury that caused his training to be delayed. But now he, and his rider Maik Kohlschmidt, are on their way in sport and have achieved many national placings and victories in St. George level classes.
Rousseau, Zack’s sire, won the Ermelo 2002 stallion performance test in dressage. In the same year, he also won the Pavo Cup in Holland. That win was with an, up till now, never reached score of a perfect 10.0 by both test riders. When he was five, Rousseau won the stallion performance test in’s- Hertogenbosch. And, after that win, he took the silver medal at the World Championships for Young Dressage Horses in Verden.
Blue Hors Zack was the second foal of mare Orona. Her first foal, by Neostan (Florestan), won (M) level dressage classes in the Netherlands, at the age of six. She also succeeded in intermediate (M) level classes, and finished with a very good mare performance test (IBOP test ). Orona has also produced two KWPN elite mares — one by Blue Hors Don Romantic.
She, herself, is a daughter of one of the most demanded stallions in the Netherlands, Grand Prix stallion Jazz, who was internationally successful in the top sport. He landed on the second place of the WBFSH ranking for dressage stallions in 2013.